Prince Harry talking about Taliban a mistake: Karzai
London: Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said Prince Harry made a "mistake" in speaking out after his tour of duty in Afghanistan against the Taliban.
The 28-year-old Harry flew home in January after 20 weeks of flying Apache helicopters in Afghanistan`s Helmand province, The Sun reported.
The prince said he took enemy fighters "out of the game" and that his gaming skills had made him "quite useful".
Asked whether Harry had spoken "unwisely", Karzai said: "Prince Harry is a young man. Young men do make mistakes talking. All of us have gone through that period, so let`s drop it there."
Karzai was in Britain for talks with Prime Minister David Cameron and Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on the Afghan reconciliation process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Angelique Kerber eyes double delight, aims German Wimbledon & Euros triumph
- Banned Pakistan spin-bowler Danish Kaneria returns home from India
- Seven companies in race to manage EPFO's equity investments in FY17
- BCCI Conclave: DDCA Joint Secretary Vivek Gupta snubbed as he went uninvited!