Prince Harry talking about Taliban a mistake: Karzai
London: Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said Prince Harry made a "mistake" in speaking out after his tour of duty in Afghanistan against the Taliban.
The 28-year-old Harry flew home in January after 20 weeks of flying Apache helicopters in Afghanistan`s Helmand province, The Sun reported.
The prince said he took enemy fighters "out of the game" and that his gaming skills had made him "quite useful".
Asked whether Harry had spoken "unwisely", Karzai said: "Prince Harry is a young man. Young men do make mistakes talking. All of us have gone through that period, so let`s drop it there."
Karzai was in Britain for talks with Prime Minister David Cameron and Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on the Afghan reconciliation process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics