Prince Harry talking about Taliban a mistake: Karzai
London: Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said Prince Harry made a "mistake" in speaking out after his tour of duty in Afghanistan against the Taliban.
The 28-year-old Harry flew home in January after 20 weeks of flying Apache helicopters in Afghanistan`s Helmand province, The Sun reported.
The prince said he took enemy fighters "out of the game" and that his gaming skills had made him "quite useful".
Asked whether Harry had spoken "unwisely", Karzai said: "Prince Harry is a young man. Young men do make mistakes talking. All of us have gone through that period, so let`s drop it there."
Karzai was in Britain for talks with Prime Minister David Cameron and Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on the Afghan reconciliation process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information