Prince Harry trained to foil Taliban attempts to kill him
London: Prince Harry has reportedly received training to foil the Taliban’s attempt to kidnap him during his combat tour in Afghanistan.
Prince Harry has endured brutal training to prepare him for his return to the frontline in Afghanistan.
According to the Daily Star, in an exercise mirroring capture by the Taliban, Harry was dragged from a downed helicopter in the Cornish countryside.
He was then hooded and taken to a farmhouse where he was pushed, kicked and sworn at to mimic falling into enemy hands, the report said.
“He has been trained to resist interrogation. The training will have seen him have a bag put over his head, pushed and kicked around and sworn at,” the report quoted a military mole, as saying.
“It is frighteningly realistic, but obviously only a fraction of what he could expect if he ever fell into Taliban hands,” the person added.
The training came as Taliban vowed to make ``make their best efforts to arrest or kill`` Harry.
Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid recently said that ‘whoever is fighting in our country alongside the US is our enemy and we will attack him’.
“Prince Harry came to Afghanistan and he is a high value target for us. We will try to arrest him,” Mujahid said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know