Produce missing people: Pak SC to ISI
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Supreme Court on Friday asked the ISI to bring before it all the people reported to be missing but believed to be in the spy agency`s illegal custody, a media report said.
The court gave the order to ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) counsel Raja Irshad, the Dawn reported.
Irshad said he would be unable to escort all the detained people as some of them were not in good health.
The court rejected his plea, saying that the relatives of the missing people do not have any issues with that situation and would appreciate their presence in the court.
It reiterated that no one was above the law and it has the power to summon anyone to appear before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test
- Donald Trump threatens to leave WTO
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event