Produce missing people: Pak SC to ISI
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Supreme Court on Friday asked the ISI to bring before it all the people reported to be missing but believed to be in the spy agency`s illegal custody, a media report said.
The court gave the order to ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) counsel Raja Irshad, the Dawn reported.
Irshad said he would be unable to escort all the detained people as some of them were not in good health.
The court rejected his plea, saying that the relatives of the missing people do not have any issues with that situation and would appreciate their presence in the court.
It reiterated that no one was above the law and it has the power to summon anyone to appear before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire