Produce missing people: Pak SC to ISI
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Supreme Court on Friday asked the ISI to bring before it all the people reported to be missing but believed to be in the spy agency`s illegal custody, a media report said.
The court gave the order to ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) counsel Raja Irshad, the Dawn reported.
Irshad said he would be unable to escort all the detained people as some of them were not in good health.
The court rejected his plea, saying that the relatives of the missing people do not have any issues with that situation and would appreciate their presence in the court.
It reiterated that no one was above the law and it has the power to summon anyone to appear before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH