Produce missing people: Pak SC to ISI
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Supreme Court on Friday asked the ISI to bring before it all the people reported to be missing but believed to be in the spy agency`s illegal custody, a media report said.
The court gave the order to ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) counsel Raja Irshad, the Dawn reported.
Irshad said he would be unable to escort all the detained people as some of them were not in good health.
The court rejected his plea, saying that the relatives of the missing people do not have any issues with that situation and would appreciate their presence in the court.
It reiterated that no one was above the law and it has the power to summon anyone to appear before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations