Quake hits Afghanistan; tremors felt in J&K
New Delhi/Srinagar: An earthquake measuring 4.9 on Richter scale hit Afghanistan on Saturday.
According to the US Geological Survey, the epicentre of the quake was located in the Hindu Kush region at a depth of 221.2 kilometres.
The tremors were also felt in India’s Jammu and Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Christians should ask gay community for forgiveness for past treatment: Pope Francis
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- 7th Pay Commission: Non-performing govt employees to not get annual increment
- Tri-Nation series final: Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood guide Australia to 58-run win over West Indies
- History on line as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer get Wimbledon under way