Quake hits Afghanistan; tremors felt in J&K
New Delhi/Srinagar: An earthquake measuring 4.9 on Richter scale hit Afghanistan on Saturday.
According to the US Geological Survey, the epicentre of the quake was located in the Hindu Kush region at a depth of 221.2 kilometres.
The tremors were also felt in India’s Jammu and Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state