Quake hits Afghanistan; tremors felt in J&K
New Delhi/Srinagar: An earthquake measuring 4.9 on Richter scale hit Afghanistan on Saturday.
According to the US Geological Survey, the epicentre of the quake was located in the Hindu Kush region at a depth of 221.2 kilometres.
The tremors were also felt in India’s Jammu and Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- Bulandshahr rape case: No CBI probe, says Supreme Court
- India's economy never been in stronger position than today: Parekh
- HP's privacy screen secures notebooks from visual hacking
- PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, Dipa Karmakar, Jitu Rai receive Khel Ratna award
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more