Quake hits western Nepal
Kathmandu: An earthquake of moderate intensity, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale, has jolted Bajhang district of western Nepal.
No loss of life or property has been reported so far.
The quake was recorded last night and the epicentre was located in southern part of Bajhang district, situated 300 km west of Kathmandu, National Seismological Department said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India