Quake hits western Nepal
Kathmandu: An earthquake of moderate intensity, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale, has jolted Bajhang district of western Nepal.
No loss of life or property has been reported so far.
The quake was recorded last night and the epicentre was located in southern part of Bajhang district, situated 300 km west of Kathmandu, National Seismological Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- US to look for opportunities to advance India's NSG bid: Barack Obama