Qureshi welcomes Krishna’s statement on Indo-Pak dialogue
Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has welcomed Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna’s statement that India is willing to discuss all issues with Pakistan through bilateral dialogue.
In an exclusive interview with PTV, Qureshi said that Pakistan and India could resolve all outstanding issues through dialogue.
Deadlock in talks following the 2008 Mumbai incident is not a prudent policy, he added.
Qureshi said that Pakistan had paid a huge price in the war against terrorism.
It was in the interest of Pakistan, India and the whole region to promote peace and harmony, said the foreign minister, adding that peace was vital for economic prosperity and poverty alleviation in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days