Qureshi `will discuss 26/11 with Indian FM’
Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said he expects to meet Indian Foreign Minister SM Krishna in New York during which discussion will take place on the Mumbai terror attack.
At an Iftar dinner here on Wednesday, Qureshi said he expected to meet his Indian counterpart in New York during which talks will be held on the Mumbai attacks, Geo TV reported on Thursday.
Over 160 people were killed in the November 26-29 Mumbai terror attacks last year. The carnage was carried out by 10 terrorists from Pakistan who sneaked into India by sea. One of the terrorists, Ajmal Amir Kasab, was arrested.
Qureshi said Pakistan and India need to sit across a table for resolution of the issues.
He said a meeting of all the stakeholders will be convened for holding dialogue with India on the Kashmir issue, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued