Qureshi `will discuss 26/11 with Indian FM’
Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said he expects to meet Indian Foreign Minister SM Krishna in New York during which discussion will take place on the Mumbai terror attack.
At an Iftar dinner here on Wednesday, Qureshi said he expected to meet his Indian counterpart in New York during which talks will be held on the Mumbai attacks, Geo TV reported on Thursday.
Over 160 people were killed in the November 26-29 Mumbai terror attacks last year. The carnage was carried out by 10 terrorists from Pakistan who sneaked into India by sea. One of the terrorists, Ajmal Amir Kasab, was arrested.
Qureshi said Pakistan and India need to sit across a table for resolution of the issues.
He said a meeting of all the stakeholders will be convened for holding dialogue with India on the Kashmir issue, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur