Qureshi `will discuss 26/11 with Indian FM’
Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said he expects to meet Indian Foreign Minister SM Krishna in New York during which discussion will take place on the Mumbai terror attack.
At an Iftar dinner here on Wednesday, Qureshi said he expected to meet his Indian counterpart in New York during which talks will be held on the Mumbai attacks, Geo TV reported on Thursday.
Over 160 people were killed in the November 26-29 Mumbai terror attacks last year. The carnage was carried out by 10 terrorists from Pakistan who sneaked into India by sea. One of the terrorists, Ajmal Amir Kasab, was arrested.
Qureshi said Pakistan and India need to sit across a table for resolution of the issues.
He said a meeting of all the stakeholders will be convened for holding dialogue with India on the Kashmir issue, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred