Rail track, gas pipeline blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified militants blew up a rail track and a gas pipeline in Pakistan`s Quetta city early Sunday, police said.
An explosive device was attached to the Quetta-Sibi railway track in Sariab area and the bomb was detonated with a remote control, Geo News reported.
There was no loss of life, but the explosion disrupted railway traffic on the route, officials said.
Dawn News said militants also blew up a gas pipeline near Quetta`s Western Bypass Sunday.
A one-foot segment of the pipeline was destroyed in the explosion, suspending supply of gas to the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened