Rail track, gas pipeline blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified militants blew up a rail track and a gas pipeline in Pakistan`s Quetta city early Sunday, police said.
An explosive device was attached to the Quetta-Sibi railway track in Sariab area and the bomb was detonated with a remote control, Geo News reported.
There was no loss of life, but the explosion disrupted railway traffic on the route, officials said.
Dawn News said militants also blew up a gas pipeline near Quetta`s Western Bypass Sunday.
A one-foot segment of the pipeline was destroyed in the explosion, suspending supply of gas to the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...