Rail track, gas pipeline blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified militants blew up a rail track and a gas pipeline in Pakistan`s Quetta city early Sunday, police said.
An explosive device was attached to the Quetta-Sibi railway track in Sariab area and the bomb was detonated with a remote control, Geo News reported.
There was no loss of life, but the explosion disrupted railway traffic on the route, officials said.
Dawn News said militants also blew up a gas pipeline near Quetta`s Western Bypass Sunday.
A one-foot segment of the pipeline was destroyed in the explosion, suspending supply of gas to the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees