Rail track, gas pipeline blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified militants blew up a rail track and a gas pipeline in Pakistan`s Quetta city early Sunday, police said.
An explosive device was attached to the Quetta-Sibi railway track in Sariab area and the bomb was detonated with a remote control, Geo News reported.
There was no loss of life, but the explosion disrupted railway traffic on the route, officials said.
Dawn News said militants also blew up a gas pipeline near Quetta`s Western Bypass Sunday.
A one-foot segment of the pipeline was destroyed in the explosion, suspending supply of gas to the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday