Rail track, gas pipeline blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified militants blew up a rail track and a gas pipeline in Pakistan`s Quetta city early Sunday, police said.
An explosive device was attached to the Quetta-Sibi railway track in Sariab area and the bomb was detonated with a remote control, Geo News reported.
There was no loss of life, but the explosion disrupted railway traffic on the route, officials said.
Dawn News said militants also blew up a gas pipeline near Quetta`s Western Bypass Sunday.
A one-foot segment of the pipeline was destroyed in the explosion, suspending supply of gas to the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt