Rain kills 46 in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least 46 people, including seven children, have been killed as late monsoon rains wreaked havoc in Pakistan, Geo News reported on Monday.
Many victims died due to electrocution and in house collapses in Punjab and Sindh provinces.
A 12-year-old boy was killed when lightning struck in Rahim Yar Khan while two people were electrocuted in Multan.
Geo News said incidents of roof or wall collapse killed a child in Shujabad, a man in Nishatabad, two children in Lodhran, a mother and a daughter in Sargodha, two children in Muzaffargarh, and four people including a woman and a child in Dera Ghazi Khan.
In Mian Chunnu, two people were killed and 10 injured, while a husband-wife couple were killed in Gawalmandi area of Lahore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog