`Recovering` Imran Khan tweets `walking without braces
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Imran Khan has tweeted that his braces have come off and that he was walking without any external spinal-support.
Khan tweeted that he was feeling liberated after starting to walk without braces after almost 9 and a half weeks.
According to the Express Tribune, though the braces have come off, it is just one part of the long healing process.
Imran had suffered a potentially life threatening 14-foot-drop as he was being lifted onto the stage at an election rally in Lahore on May 7, 2013, the report said.
The fall damaged his spinal column and left cuts and bruises on his forehead. He spent at least two weeks in the hospital, recovering and three more weeks in bed rest at his home in Lahore, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'