`Recovering` Imran Khan tweets `walking without braces
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Imran Khan has tweeted that his braces have come off and that he was walking without any external spinal-support.
Khan tweeted that he was feeling liberated after starting to walk without braces after almost 9 and a half weeks.
According to the Express Tribune, though the braces have come off, it is just one part of the long healing process.
Imran had suffered a potentially life threatening 14-foot-drop as he was being lifted onto the stage at an election rally in Lahore on May 7, 2013, the report said.
The fall damaged his spinal column and left cuts and bruises on his forehead. He spent at least two weeks in the hospital, recovering and three more weeks in bed rest at his home in Lahore, the report added.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar