`Recovering` Imran Khan tweets `walking without braces
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Imran Khan has tweeted that his braces have come off and that he was walking without any external spinal-support.
Khan tweeted that he was feeling liberated after starting to walk without braces after almost 9 and a half weeks.
According to the Express Tribune, though the braces have come off, it is just one part of the long healing process.
Imran had suffered a potentially life threatening 14-foot-drop as he was being lifted onto the stage at an election rally in Lahore on May 7, 2013, the report said.
The fall damaged his spinal column and left cuts and bruises on his forehead. He spent at least two weeks in the hospital, recovering and three more weeks in bed rest at his home in Lahore, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song