`Recovering` Imran Khan tweets `walking without braces
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Imran Khan has tweeted that his braces have come off and that he was walking without any external spinal-support.
Khan tweeted that he was feeling liberated after starting to walk without braces after almost 9 and a half weeks.
According to the Express Tribune, though the braces have come off, it is just one part of the long healing process.
Imran had suffered a potentially life threatening 14-foot-drop as he was being lifted onto the stage at an election rally in Lahore on May 7, 2013, the report said.
The fall damaged his spinal column and left cuts and bruises on his forehead. He spent at least two weeks in the hospital, recovering and three more weeks in bed rest at his home in Lahore, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- BJP leader Yashwant Sinha criticises Modi government on NSG fiasco