Rehman Malik announces Rs 200 mn bounty on TTP spokesperson
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Interior Minister Rehman Malik has reportedly announced a Rs 200 million award for anyone who offers information about the whereabouts of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan.
While speaking to media, Malik said Ehsan has had been working for foreign elements.
He said TTP was now a divided organisation and comprising various groups, including the Waliur Rehman faction, the Hakimullah Mehsud group and other small factions.
According to the Daily Times, Malik vowed to soon make revelations about the TTP spokesman.
He questioned as to what kind of shariah the TTP wanted to enforce in the country which also legitimised the killing of innocent civilians and suicide bombings.
According to the paper, he was of the view that terrorists were defaming both religion and shariah for money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you