Rehman Malik to visit India
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Interior Minister Rehman Malik has accepted an invitation from a group of Indian lawyers to address them in India.
A 25-member delegation of the All India Bar Association met Interior Minister Rehman Malik here on Tuesday and extended the invitation to address the Punjab Bar Council as chief guest.
The Indian delegation was led by the association`s general secretary Partab Singh, Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill