Rehman Malik to visit India
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Interior Minister Rehman Malik has accepted an invitation from a group of Indian lawyers to address them in India.
A 25-member delegation of the All India Bar Association met Interior Minister Rehman Malik here on Tuesday and extended the invitation to address the Punjab Bar Council as chief guest.
The Indian delegation was led by the association`s general secretary Partab Singh, Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!