Rehman Malik to visit India
Islamabad: Pakistan`s Interior Minister Rehman Malik has accepted an invitation from a group of Indian lawyers to address them in India.
A 25-member delegation of the All India Bar Association met Interior Minister Rehman Malik here on Tuesday and extended the invitation to address the Punjab Bar Council as chief guest.
The Indian delegation was led by the association`s general secretary Partab Singh, Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini
- Half the town is gone, says Amatrice mayor as 6.2-magnitude earthquake strikes central Italy; toll rises to 14