Relief for PPP; Bilawal Bhutto returns to Pakistan
Islamabad: After a week in Dubai following tiff with his father over party matters, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari returned to his homeland on Monday night.
Bilawal had left for Dubai last week after he developed differences with Zardari and his sister, Faryal Talpur, over the party`s handling of key issues, including militant violence, sectarian attacks against Shias and the award of party tickets for the polls scheduled for May 11.
Bilawal’s absence in run up to May 11 General elections triggered concerns for Pakistan Peoples’ Party and hence father Asif Ali Zardari rushed to Dubai to mitigate the differences and managed to make Bhutto junior return to Pakistan.
Bilawal, who was recently patron-in-chief of the Pakistan People`s Party, is spearheading the campaigning for PPP ahead of elections.
Bilawal would stay in Karachi for a couple of days following which he will leave for Larkana to attend his grandfather, former PM Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s 34th death anniversary.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why