Relief for PPP; Bilawal Bhutto returns to Pakistan
Islamabad: After a week in Dubai following tiff with his father over party matters, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari returned to his homeland on Monday night.
Bilawal had left for Dubai last week after he developed differences with Zardari and his sister, Faryal Talpur, over the party`s handling of key issues, including militant violence, sectarian attacks against Shias and the award of party tickets for the polls scheduled for May 11.
Bilawal’s absence in run up to May 11 General elections triggered concerns for Pakistan Peoples’ Party and hence father Asif Ali Zardari rushed to Dubai to mitigate the differences and managed to make Bhutto junior return to Pakistan.
Bilawal, who was recently patron-in-chief of the Pakistan People`s Party, is spearheading the campaigning for PPP ahead of elections.
Bilawal would stay in Karachi for a couple of days following which he will leave for Larkana to attend his grandfather, former PM Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s 34th death anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media