Relief for PPP; Bilawal Bhutto returns to Pakistan
Islamabad: After a week in Dubai following tiff with his father over party matters, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari returned to his homeland on Monday night.
Bilawal had left for Dubai last week after he developed differences with Zardari and his sister, Faryal Talpur, over the party`s handling of key issues, including militant violence, sectarian attacks against Shias and the award of party tickets for the polls scheduled for May 11.
Bilawal’s absence in run up to May 11 General elections triggered concerns for Pakistan Peoples’ Party and hence father Asif Ali Zardari rushed to Dubai to mitigate the differences and managed to make Bhutto junior return to Pakistan.
Bilawal, who was recently patron-in-chief of the Pakistan People`s Party, is spearheading the campaigning for PPP ahead of elections.
Bilawal would stay in Karachi for a couple of days following which he will leave for Larkana to attend his grandfather, former PM Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s 34th death anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani