Relief for PPP; Bilawal Bhutto returns to Pakistan
Islamabad: After a week in Dubai following tiff with his father over party matters, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari returned to his homeland on Monday night.
Bilawal had left for Dubai last week after he developed differences with Zardari and his sister, Faryal Talpur, over the party`s handling of key issues, including militant violence, sectarian attacks against Shias and the award of party tickets for the polls scheduled for May 11.
Bilawal’s absence in run up to May 11 General elections triggered concerns for Pakistan Peoples’ Party and hence father Asif Ali Zardari rushed to Dubai to mitigate the differences and managed to make Bhutto junior return to Pakistan.
Bilawal, who was recently patron-in-chief of the Pakistan People`s Party, is spearheading the campaigning for PPP ahead of elections.
Bilawal would stay in Karachi for a couple of days following which he will leave for Larkana to attend his grandfather, former PM Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s 34th death anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan