Retd Pak Gen dead under mysterious circumstances
Islamabad: A top retired Pakistan Army officer died of a gunshot wound in mysterious circumstances on Saturday.
Lt Gen (retired) Imtiaz Hussain, the former chairman of the Army Welfare Trust, was taken to the Fauji Foundation Hospital in Rawalpindi with a bullet wound to the head.
He succumbed to the injury in hospital, officials said.
Some TV news channels quoted their sources as saying that he had committed suicide.
Officials said an investigation had been launched into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon