Retd Pak Gen dead under mysterious circumstances
Islamabad: A top retired Pakistan Army officer died of a gunshot wound in mysterious circumstances on Saturday.
Lt Gen (retired) Imtiaz Hussain, the former chairman of the Army Welfare Trust, was taken to the Fauji Foundation Hospital in Rawalpindi with a bullet wound to the head.
He succumbed to the injury in hospital, officials said.
Some TV news channels quoted their sources as saying that he had committed suicide.
Officials said an investigation had been launched into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Ashutosh Gowariker, Kay Kay Menon launch Raj Supe's new book
- Sunil Munjal to step down from Hero MotoCorp Board on August 16
- 'Munnabhai' third part delayed due to Sanjay Dutt biopic: Arshad Warsi
- Companies likely to raise about $75 bn through issuance of green bonds in 2016
- Mayawati slur row: No relief for expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh from Allahabad HC