Retd Pak Gen dead under mysterious circumstances
Islamabad: A top retired Pakistan Army officer died of a gunshot wound in mysterious circumstances on Saturday.
Lt Gen (retired) Imtiaz Hussain, the former chairman of the Army Welfare Trust, was taken to the Fauji Foundation Hospital in Rawalpindi with a bullet wound to the head.
He succumbed to the injury in hospital, officials said.
Some TV news channels quoted their sources as saying that he had committed suicide.
Officials said an investigation had been launched into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail