Roadside bomb hits Afghan bus, 5 civilians dead
Kabul: A roadside bomb killed five Afghan civilians on Sunday morning, said police.
According to deputy provincial police chief Major Mohammad Hussain, a bus full of people struck the explosives while driving near Ghazni city, capital of the province of the same name.
He says another 11 people were wounded, and the dead include women and children.
The bus was travelling from Kabul to the southern city of Kandahar.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore