Roadside bomb hits Afghan bus, 5 civilians dead
Kabul: A roadside bomb killed five Afghan civilians on Sunday morning, said police.
According to deputy provincial police chief Major Mohammad Hussain, a bus full of people struck the explosives while driving near Ghazni city, capital of the province of the same name.
He says another 11 people were wounded, and the dead include women and children.
The bus was travelling from Kabul to the southern city of Kandahar.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt