Roadside bombs kill 10 Afghan civilians
Kabul: Two separate roadside bombings have killed 10 Afghan civilians on the eve of the anniversary of the September 11 attacks.
The local government in Paktika province says in a statement that one blast occurred around midday on Saturday, when a vehicle struck a bomb on a road in Barmal district near the Pakistan border.
The statement says two women and four men were killed, while another nine civilians were wounded.
Then a car hit a bomb in northern Kunduz province on Saturday night.
Regional police spokesman Lal Mohammad Ahmadzia says four people were killed in that blast, including two children and one woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?