Roadside bombs kill 10 Afghan civilians
Kabul: Two separate roadside bombings have killed 10 Afghan civilians on the eve of the anniversary of the September 11 attacks.
The local government in Paktika province says in a statement that one blast occurred around midday on Saturday, when a vehicle struck a bomb on a road in Barmal district near the Pakistan border.
The statement says two women and four men were killed, while another nine civilians were wounded.
Then a car hit a bomb in northern Kunduz province on Saturday night.
Regional police spokesman Lal Mohammad Ahmadzia says four people were killed in that blast, including two children and one woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days