Roadside bombs kill 7 civilians in Afghanistan
Kabul: Two separate roadside bomb blasts have killed seven Afghan civilians in eastern Afghanistan.
The Interior Ministry says the explosions occurred on Monday morning in Ghazni province.
A vehicle struck one of the bombs in Qarabagh district, killing four civilians, including two children. Another vehicle hit a roadside bomb in Ghazni city, killing three civilians.
Separately, the UN World Food Program announced on Monday that it is reducing food assistance to millions of Afghans in about half the country`s 34 provinces because of a shortage of more than USD 200 million.
The World Food Program had planned to help feed more than seven million people in Afghanistan this year, but a shortage of donor funds means 3.8 million people will be assisted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WATCH: HISTORIC! Neeraj Chopra sets U-20 Javelin record, becomes first Indian world champion in athletics
- REVEALED: Why Hindu families in Aligarh want to sell their houses, leave area
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!