Rockets fired at Pakistani politician`s house
Islamabad: The house of the chief of a Pakistani tribe, who is also a former member of the Balochistan provincial assembly, was attacked with rockets Monday, a media report said.
Four rockets were fired at the house of Sardar Abdur Rehman Khetran, chief of the Khetran tribe in Barkhan district of Balochistan, Dawn News reported.
The attack took place in Khetran near provincial capital Quetta.
Security forces began a probe, and no loss of life or property was reported.
Sardar Khetran belongs to the Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) and has served as the party`s provincial vice-president in the past.
His wife, provincial minister Nasreen Rehman Khetran, also from the same party, had resigned from the assembly in February protesting the killing of the wife and daughter of another member, Mir Bakhtiar Domki, in Karachi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why