Rockets fired at Pakistani politician`s house
Islamabad: The house of the chief of a Pakistani tribe, who is also a former member of the Balochistan provincial assembly, was attacked with rockets Monday, a media report said.
Four rockets were fired at the house of Sardar Abdur Rehman Khetran, chief of the Khetran tribe in Barkhan district of Balochistan, Dawn News reported.
The attack took place in Khetran near provincial capital Quetta.
Security forces began a probe, and no loss of life or property was reported.
Sardar Khetran belongs to the Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) and has served as the party`s provincial vice-president in the past.
His wife, provincial minister Nasreen Rehman Khetran, also from the same party, had resigned from the assembly in February protesting the killing of the wife and daughter of another member, Mir Bakhtiar Domki, in Karachi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman