Rs 5 mn for Karachi attack information
Islamabad: Pakistan has offered Rs 5 million for any information leading to the arrest of those who attacked a key naval base in Karachi.
The Associated Press of Pakistan quoted Interior Minister Rehman Malik as announcing the cash prize of Rs 5 million for any information about the PNS Mehran base attackers.
The naval base was attacked by terrorists on May 22 and security forces took 16 hours to bring the siege to an end. Two surveillance aircraft were destroyed in the attack.
There have been a string of terror strikes across the country following the May 02 killing of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by US commandos in a sneak raid on his hideout in Abbottabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened