Rs 50 mn bounty on killers of Pak leader`s family
Islamabad: The Pakistan government has announced a Rs 50 million (USD 14 million) reward for information about the killers of the wife and a daughter of Balochistan Assembly member Bakhtiar Domki, the Geo News reported.
Domki`s family was attacked on January 31 in the southern port city of Karachi`s Gizri area. Their driver was also killed. His wife Khetran was the granddaughter of tribal leader Nawab Akbar Bugti, who was killed in 2006.
Pakistan`s Interior Minister Rehman Malik has assured full confidentiality as well as safety for the informant(s) in this regard.
"The culprits, who deserve toughest of punishments, will never get away from the long arm of the law", he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader