Rs 50 mn bounty on killers of Pak leader`s family
Islamabad: The Pakistan government has announced a Rs 50 million (USD 14 million) reward for information about the killers of the wife and a daughter of Balochistan Assembly member Bakhtiar Domki, the Geo News reported.
Domki`s family was attacked on January 31 in the southern port city of Karachi`s Gizri area. Their driver was also killed. His wife Khetran was the granddaughter of tribal leader Nawab Akbar Bugti, who was killed in 2006.
Pakistan`s Interior Minister Rehman Malik has assured full confidentiality as well as safety for the informant(s) in this regard.
"The culprits, who deserve toughest of punishments, will never get away from the long arm of the law", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars