Rs 50 mn bounty on killers of Pak leader`s family
Islamabad: The Pakistan government has announced a Rs 50 million (USD 14 million) reward for information about the killers of the wife and a daughter of Balochistan Assembly member Bakhtiar Domki, the Geo News reported.
Domki`s family was attacked on January 31 in the southern port city of Karachi`s Gizri area. Their driver was also killed. His wife Khetran was the granddaughter of tribal leader Nawab Akbar Bugti, who was killed in 2006.
Pakistan`s Interior Minister Rehman Malik has assured full confidentiality as well as safety for the informant(s) in this regard.
"The culprits, who deserve toughest of punishments, will never get away from the long arm of the law", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?