Saeed again publicly spews anti-India, US venom
Islamabad: Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed has blamed both the United States and India for the recent sectarian unrest in Gilgit-Baltistan.
He alleged that India aims to create a new state by combining parts of Gilgit-Baltistan with Laddakh, and added that “the US will also be able to achieve its objective of severing the road link between Pakistan and China”.
He also stressed Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) will continue opposing the re-opening of the NATO supply routes.
“Our talks with the US have failed. They (the US) didn’t tender an apology over the Salala attack, nor agreed upon stopping the drone strikes. If supplies are ever resumed, it will only entrench the US further in Afghanistan,” The Express Tribune quoted Saeed, as saying.
Pakistan had shut down the NATO supply routes in retaliation to the deadly November 26 NATO airstrike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested