Saeed again publicly spews anti-India, US venom
Islamabad: Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed has blamed both the United States and India for the recent sectarian unrest in Gilgit-Baltistan.
He alleged that India aims to create a new state by combining parts of Gilgit-Baltistan with Laddakh, and added that “the US will also be able to achieve its objective of severing the road link between Pakistan and China”.
He also stressed Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) will continue opposing the re-opening of the NATO supply routes.
“Our talks with the US have failed. They (the US) didn’t tender an apology over the Salala attack, nor agreed upon stopping the drone strikes. If supplies are ever resumed, it will only entrench the US further in Afghanistan,” The Express Tribune quoted Saeed, as saying.
Pakistan had shut down the NATO supply routes in retaliation to the deadly November 26 NATO airstrike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof