Saeed calls for jihad against US to save Pak
Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed has called for a jihad against the United States to save Pakistan and Islam.
“Come to us. We will teach you the meaning of jihad… The time to fight has come,” The Express Tribune quoted Saeed, as saying at a sermon.
“They [US] are even scared of my name. This is the same jihad which caused the USSR to break and now America is failing because of it. Analysts and journalists don’t realise why America is failing, the only reason is jihad. There are many parties in Pakistan, but America has only sent a message to Jamaat-ud- Dawa, because we do jihad,” he added.
His statement came after the US put a 10 million dollar bounty on his head.
Saeed said the media is against jihad because it is influenced by the West, which regards jihad as degraded.
Meanwhile, JuD backed Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) activists took to the streets, calling for a “holy war” and torching a US flag to condemn the US bounty on Saeed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living