`Sartaj Aziz to raise resumption of dialogue, LoC tensions`
Islamabad: Pakistan on Monday said the Prime Minister`s Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz will raise the key issues of resuming the composite dialogue and de-escalating tensions on the LoC during his ongoing visit to India.
Foreign Office spokesman Aizaz Chaudhry said Pakistan believes in the negotiated settlement of all outstanding issues with India, including Kashmir. He said peace and stability is prerequisite for economic progress of the region.
The spokesman said Aziz would raise the "key issues of resumption of composite dialogue and de-escalation of tension on the Line of Control", state-run Radio Pakistan reported.
Chaudhry further said Pakistan wants the implementation of the proposal of the Prime Ministers of the two countries for a meeting between the Directors General of Military Operations to address tensions on the LoC.
Both sides have accused each other of violating the 2003 ceasefire on the LoC over the past few months.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Interrogate 'driving force' in AgustaWestland scam: 10 things Subramanian Swamy said in Rajya Sabha
- Facebook's Instagram has a flaw: Anyone can delete your comments!
- Some activities of ISIS but no alarming situation: Govt
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- NSA Doval involved in toppling Arunachal, Uttarakhand govts: Kishore Upadhyay