Senior leader of PML-Q shot dead
Lahore: A senior leader of the PML-Q party and his bodyguard were shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Pakistan`s Punjab province on Sunday, police said.
Chaudhry Muhammad Tufail, a former district general secretary of the PML-Q, was attacked by the gunmen in Gujrat city shortly after he left his home in a car this afternoon.
Tufail and his bodyguard died instantly.
Police and political leaders reached the scene after the attack.
The bodies of the two men were taken to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof