Sept 11 attacks a `big lie`: Iran`s Ahmadinejad
Tehran: Iran`s hardline President Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad has again questioned the official version of the September 11 attacks in the US, calling it a "big lie" used as
an excuse to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.
Iranian state television quoted Ahmadinejad today as
saying the 2001 attacks were an "intelligence scenario and
Ahmadinejad has questioned the official US version
several times about who was behind the attacks and how it
In 2007, Ahmadinejad said the September 11 attacks were
"a result of mismanaging and inhumane managing of the world by
the US" He said Washington was using them as an excuse to
invade other countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...