Seven Afghan children die in blast
Kabul: Seven children died in a bomb explosion in Afghanistan on Tuesday, an official said.
The explosion took place in Ghor province when one of them stepped on a "pressure-plate" bomb, Xinhua reported. They were grazing their animals.
The Taliban have been blamed for planting the bomb targeting security forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?