Seven Afghan children die in blast
Kabul: Seven children died in a bomb explosion in Afghanistan on Tuesday, an official said.
The explosion took place in Ghor province when one of them stepped on a "pressure-plate" bomb, Xinhua reported. They were grazing their animals.
The Taliban have been blamed for planting the bomb targeting security forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill