Seven killed in Afghan bombing
Kabul: At least seven people were killed and 23 injured when a suicide car bomb went off in Afghanistan`s Kandahar city Monday, said an official.
"Based on initial reports from the police, seven civilians were killed and 23 others injured in the suicide car bomb attack near the Kandahar University building Monday evening," Xinhua quoted a provincial government spokesperson as saying.
He expected the casualties to rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda