Seven killed in Afghan bombing
Kabul: At least seven people were killed and 23 injured when a suicide car bomb went off in Afghanistan`s Kandahar city Monday, said an official.
"Based on initial reports from the police, seven civilians were killed and 23 others injured in the suicide car bomb attack near the Kandahar University building Monday evening," Xinhua quoted a provincial government spokesperson as saying.
He expected the casualties to rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days