Seven killed in Afghan bombing
Kabul: At least seven people were killed and 23 injured when a suicide car bomb went off in Afghanistan`s Kandahar city Monday, said an official.
"Based on initial reports from the police, seven civilians were killed and 23 others injured in the suicide car bomb attack near the Kandahar University building Monday evening," Xinhua quoted a provincial government spokesperson as saying.
He expected the casualties to rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre