Seven killed in Afghan bombing
Kabul: At least seven people were killed and 23 injured when a suicide car bomb went off in Afghanistan`s Kandahar city Monday, said an official.
"Based on initial reports from the police, seven civilians were killed and 23 others injured in the suicide car bomb attack near the Kandahar University building Monday evening," Xinhua quoted a provincial government spokesperson as saying.
He expected the casualties to rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- French church attackers pledged allegiance to ISIS in video
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss