Seven killed in Nepal accident
Kathmandu: At least seven persons were killed and 28 others injured when a passenger bus skidded off the road in northeast Nepal on Monday.
The incident took place while the bus was heading to Manthali from Rampur.
Six people died on the spot whereas one person succumbed to his injuries in the hospital.
The injured were taken to a local hospital, the Republica reported.
Five of those who suffered serious injuries in the incident are being ferried to Kathmandu by a helicopter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor