Seven killed in Nepal landslides
Kathmandu: At least seven people, including two children, were killed and seven others injured when landslides swept away three houses in north-east Nepal on Tuesday, police said.
According to the police, four including three of a family lost their lives in two separate incidents of landslides at Khimti village in Ramechhap district early morning.
The deceased includes two minors and an elderly woman. However one person is missing in the incident.
The landslides were caused by incessant rains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj