Seven killed in Nepal landslides
Kathmandu: At least seven people, including two children, were killed and seven others injured when landslides swept away three houses in north-east Nepal on Tuesday, police said.
According to the police, four including three of a family lost their lives in two separate incidents of landslides at Khimti village in Ramechhap district early morning.
The deceased includes two minors and an elderly woman. However one person is missing in the incident.
The landslides were caused by incessant rains.
- Justice for Jisha: Will India unite for Kerala's Nirbhaya?
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Three new species of mouse lemurs discovered in Madagascar
- TMC questions Roy's banishment, walks out of Rajya Sabha
- Bring back Kohinoor, gift it to Jagannath Temple: BJD MP