Seven killed in Nepal landslides
Kathmandu: At least seven people, including two children, were killed and seven others injured when landslides swept away three houses in north-east Nepal on Tuesday, police said.
According to the police, four including three of a family lost their lives in two separate incidents of landslides at Khimti village in Ramechhap district early morning.
The deceased includes two minors and an elderly woman. However one person is missing in the incident.
The landslides were caused by incessant rains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter