Seven killed in Nepal landslides
Kathmandu: At least seven people, including two children, were killed and seven others injured when landslides swept away three houses in north-east Nepal on Tuesday, police said.
According to the police, four including three of a family lost their lives in two separate incidents of landslides at Khimti village in Ramechhap district early morning.
The deceased includes two minors and an elderly woman. However one person is missing in the incident.
The landslides were caused by incessant rains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends