Seven Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Seven Taliban militants were killed in Afghanistan`s Kunduz province on Thursday when security forces raided a militant hideout, a local official said.
The security forces including Police stormed a hideout of Taliban rebels in Dasht-e-Archi district early morning, leaving seven militants including Qari Mohammad Halim, a shadowy Governor of the district, dead, reported Xinhua citing the District Police Chief Hamid Agha.
There were no casualties on security forces, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday