Seven Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Seven Taliban militants were killed in Afghanistan`s Kunduz province on Thursday when security forces raided a militant hideout, a local official said.
The security forces including Police stormed a hideout of Taliban rebels in Dasht-e-Archi district early morning, leaving seven militants including Qari Mohammad Halim, a shadowy Governor of the district, dead, reported Xinhua citing the District Police Chief Hamid Agha.
There were no casualties on security forces, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bajaj V sales cross 1-lakh mark within 4 months of launch
- BJP leader Ram Sevak Nishad killed in accident
- Call drops: Telcos commit Rs 20,000 crore for towers, seek new spectrum
- England vs Pakistan 2nd Test, Day 4 at Old Trafford – As it happened..
- Gold falls further by Rs 70 to Rs 30,680 per ten grams