Several injured as blast targets Shia pilgrims in Pakistan
Islamabad: Several people were injured when a bomb blast today targeted a bus carrying Shia pilgrims to Iran in Pakistan`s restive southwestern Balochistan province.
The blast occurred at Akhtarabad area in provincial capital Quetta.
According to initial reports, several people were injured in the incident and the bus burst into flames.
Rescue teams have been dispatched to the blast site.
The area has frequently been targeted by sectarian and militant groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’