Several injured as blast targets Shia pilgrims in Pakistan
Islamabad: Several people were injured when a bomb blast today targeted a bus carrying Shia pilgrims to Iran in Pakistan`s restive southwestern Balochistan province.
The blast occurred at Akhtarabad area in provincial capital Quetta.
According to initial reports, several people were injured in the incident and the bus burst into flames.
Rescue teams have been dispatched to the blast site.
The area has frequently been targeted by sectarian and militant groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened