Shahbaz Sharif`s security officer hurt in attack
Lahore: The official in-charge of Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif`s security was injured when unidentified attackers lobbed a grenade at his vehicle in this eastern Pakistani city on Thursday, police said.
Major (retd) Muhammad Muaz was passing through Allama Iqbal Town last evening when the attackers hurled a grenade at his car.
He was taken to to Shaikh Zayed Hospital, police officials said.
Provincial Law Minister Rana Sanaullah said it was yet to be ascertained who was responsible for the attack.
Lahore police chief Muhammad Aslam Tareen will head a committee that will probe the attack, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?