Sharif confirms Pak has revived backdoor diplomacy with India
Islamabad: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has reportedly said that Pakistan has revived backdoor diplomacy with India and looks forward to have better relations with all countries.
According to The Express Tribune, Sharif in his meeting with British Foreign Secretary William Hague discussed the situation in Afghanistan and Pakistan`s role in the country if American forces are withdrawn by 2014 and assured that Pakistan would encourage peace.
Meanwhile, Hague said that Pakistan has made considerable sacrifices in its war against terrorism and continues to struggle and offered to assist Pakistan in developing a counter-terrorism strategy, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!