Sharif warns mutiny if Pak sovereignty is attacked
Lahore: Pakistan Muslim League -Nawaz (PML-N) leader Nawaz Sharif has warned the government of a public mutiny if it continued pledging national sovereignty to foreigners and patronizing corrupt elements.
"I appeal to the rulers to immediately stop their wrong practices; otherwise, the public will revolt against them, and I will definitely side with the public for setting things right", The News quoted him, as saying.
Describing May as a fateful month, that witnessed attacks on Pakistan`s sovereignty, he warned that he would launch a full-fledged campaign to demand an independent inquiry into the Abbottabad operation.
Nawaz also asked Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani what happened to the consensus resolution, which he himself has read out in the joint session of Parliament.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'