Sharjah-India Roundtable to be held in Dubai
Dubai: In line with its strategy to promote the Gulf emirate as a leading business hub in the region, the Sharjah Investment and Development Authority will be hosting a Sharjah-India Roundtable later this month.
The Roundtable on December 11 will be attended by Sheikha Bodour bint Sultan Al Qasimi, Chairperson of Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq), and a number of prominent businessmen, investors, and stakeholders in the Indian business community.
Aimed at promoting Sharjah`s diverse investment potential, the Roundtable at the Dubai World Trade Centre will feature presentations by stakeholders in four of Sharjah`s key sectors - travel and tourism, environment, healthcare, and transport and logistics.
"Sharjah`s strategic location and diversified economy makes it an excellent base of operations for investors and companies wishing to establish themselves in the region.
During this roundtable we will be exploring new business opportunities as well as ways in which to further strengthen and expand the already well-established business relationship between Sharjah and India...," Marwan bin Jassim Al Sarkal, CEO of Shurooq said.
Shurooq was established in 2009 with the aim of achieving social, cultural, environmental and economic development in Sharjah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites