Sharjah-India Roundtable to be held in Dubai
Dubai: In line with its strategy to promote the Gulf emirate as a leading business hub in the region, the Sharjah Investment and Development Authority will be hosting a Sharjah-India Roundtable later this month.
The Roundtable on December 11 will be attended by Sheikha Bodour bint Sultan Al Qasimi, Chairperson of Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq), and a number of prominent businessmen, investors, and stakeholders in the Indian business community.
Aimed at promoting Sharjah`s diverse investment potential, the Roundtable at the Dubai World Trade Centre will feature presentations by stakeholders in four of Sharjah`s key sectors - travel and tourism, environment, healthcare, and transport and logistics.
"Sharjah`s strategic location and diversified economy makes it an excellent base of operations for investors and companies wishing to establish themselves in the region.
During this roundtable we will be exploring new business opportunities as well as ways in which to further strengthen and expand the already well-established business relationship between Sharjah and India...," Marwan bin Jassim Al Sarkal, CEO of Shurooq said.
Shurooq was established in 2009 with the aim of achieving social, cultural, environmental and economic development in Sharjah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan