Six children killed by insurgent rocket: Afghan govt
Kabul: Authorities say six children have been
killed in an insurgent rocket attack in northern Afghanistan.
The Afghan Interior Ministry said in a statement the
strike occurred on Sunday in the Ali Abad district of Kunduz
It said the ministry strongly condemns the "un-Islamic
and inhumane action" by the insurgents.
Civilian deaths in NATO military operations are a major
source of contention between the alliance and Afghanistan`s
government, even though the United Nations says the insurgents
are responsible for most civilian deaths and injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack