Six children killed by insurgent rocket: Afghan govt
Kabul: Authorities say six children have been
killed in an insurgent rocket attack in northern Afghanistan.
The Afghan Interior Ministry said in a statement the
strike occurred on Sunday in the Ali Abad district of Kunduz
It said the ministry strongly condemns the "un-Islamic
and inhumane action" by the insurgents.
Civilian deaths in NATO military operations are a major
source of contention between the alliance and Afghanistan`s
government, even though the United Nations says the insurgents
are responsible for most civilian deaths and injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery