Six children killed by insurgent rocket: Afghan govt
Kabul: Authorities say six children have been
killed in an insurgent rocket attack in northern Afghanistan.
The Afghan Interior Ministry said in a statement the
strike occurred on Sunday in the Ali Abad district of Kunduz
It said the ministry strongly condemns the "un-Islamic
and inhumane action" by the insurgents.
Civilian deaths in NATO military operations are a major
source of contention between the alliance and Afghanistan`s
government, even though the United Nations says the insurgents
are responsible for most civilian deaths and injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah