Six children killed by insurgent rocket: Afghan govt
Kabul: Authorities say six children have been
killed in an insurgent rocket attack in northern Afghanistan.
The Afghan Interior Ministry said in a statement the
strike occurred on Sunday in the Ali Abad district of Kunduz
It said the ministry strongly condemns the "un-Islamic
and inhumane action" by the insurgents.
Civilian deaths in NATO military operations are a major
source of contention between the alliance and Afghanistan`s
government, even though the United Nations says the insurgents
are responsible for most civilian deaths and injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS