Six die as school van blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six people, including three children, were killed Tuesday when their school van was blown up in Pakistan`s Bajaur Agency of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
According to officials, the explosive material planted along a roadside in the Tangi area of Salarzai tehsil exploded when the school van was passing through it, Dawn online reported.
The victims comprised two female teachers, three children and a driver, the officials said.
- 33 rescued lions arrive in South Africa in airlift
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation