Six die as school van blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six people, including three children, were killed Tuesday when their school van was blown up in Pakistan`s Bajaur Agency of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
According to officials, the explosive material planted along a roadside in the Tangi area of Salarzai tehsil exploded when the school van was passing through it, Dawn online reported.
The victims comprised two female teachers, three children and a driver, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth