Six die as school van blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six people, including three children, were killed Tuesday when their school van was blown up in Pakistan`s Bajaur Agency of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
According to officials, the explosive material planted along a roadside in the Tangi area of Salarzai tehsil exploded when the school van was passing through it, Dawn online reported.
The victims comprised two female teachers, three children and a driver, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway