Six gunned down in Karachi
Islamabad: At least six people, including a father and his son and two brothers, were shot dead in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, Geo News reported Sunday.
Police said gunmen killed the two brothers working as watchmen at two apartment buildings near the shoe market in Garden area.
The two were identified as Gul Afroze and Aqeel Zar, residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Both of them were shot in the head from a close range, causing instant death.
A father and his son were wounded in firing in Orangi Town area. They were rushed to a hospital, where they died from their injuries.
Police said the two were members of a political party.
In another incident, armed men shot dead two people in Garden area in the early hours of Sunday.
The identity of the dead could not be ascertained.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark