Six gunned down in Karachi
Islamabad: At least six people, including a father and his son and two brothers, were shot dead in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, Geo News reported Sunday.
Police said gunmen killed the two brothers working as watchmen at two apartment buildings near the shoe market in Garden area.
The two were identified as Gul Afroze and Aqeel Zar, residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Both of them were shot in the head from a close range, causing instant death.
A father and his son were wounded in firing in Orangi Town area. They were rushed to a hospital, where they died from their injuries.
Police said the two were members of a political party.
In another incident, armed men shot dead two people in Garden area in the early hours of Sunday.
The identity of the dead could not be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians