Six gunned down in Karachi
Islamabad: At least six people, including a father and his son and two brothers, were shot dead in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, Geo News reported Sunday.
Police said gunmen killed the two brothers working as watchmen at two apartment buildings near the shoe market in Garden area.
The two were identified as Gul Afroze and Aqeel Zar, residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Both of them were shot in the head from a close range, causing instant death.
A father and his son were wounded in firing in Orangi Town area. They were rushed to a hospital, where they died from their injuries.
Police said the two were members of a political party.
In another incident, armed men shot dead two people in Garden area in the early hours of Sunday.
The identity of the dead could not be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country