Six gunned down in Karachi
Islamabad: At least six people, including a father and his son and two brothers, were shot dead in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi, Geo News reported Sunday.
Police said gunmen killed the two brothers working as watchmen at two apartment buildings near the shoe market in Garden area.
The two were identified as Gul Afroze and Aqeel Zar, residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Both of them were shot in the head from a close range, causing instant death.
A father and his son were wounded in firing in Orangi Town area. They were rushed to a hospital, where they died from their injuries.
Police said the two were members of a political party.
In another incident, armed men shot dead two people in Garden area in the early hours of Sunday.
The identity of the dead could not be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'