Six injured in Afghanistan car bombing
Kabul: At least six security men were injured in Afghanistan Friday after a suspected Taliban militant rammed his explosive-laden car into the wall of an Afghan-NATO military base, Xinhua reported.
The incident occurred in the evening in Nangarhar province.
"The bomber rammed his explosive-laden vehicle into the wall of the base near the entrance of the compound at about 6.40 pm," said a provincial police spokesperson, adding the camp was located in Torkham, a town near the border with Pakistan.
Taliban were yet to react on the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- 'Walking Up With Kolkata' – This video will make you fall in love with the City of Joy
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS