Six injured in Afghanistan car bombing
Kabul: At least six security men were injured in Afghanistan Friday after a suspected Taliban militant rammed his explosive-laden car into the wall of an Afghan-NATO military base, Xinhua reported.
The incident occurred in the evening in Nangarhar province.
"The bomber rammed his explosive-laden vehicle into the wall of the base near the entrance of the compound at about 6.40 pm," said a provincial police spokesperson, adding the camp was located in Torkham, a town near the border with Pakistan.
Taliban were yet to react on the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Do you want to work for the Narendra Modi Government? Apply here
- Fire in Hauz Khas Village, one found dead
- Premier League 2016-17: Sunderland struggling to match rivals financially, says David Moyes
- England won't force players to tour Bangladesh, says skipper Eoin Morgan
- Uttar Pradesh Speaker to decide on disqualification of Swamy Prasad Maurya