Six injured in Afghanistan car bombing
Kabul: At least six security men were injured in Afghanistan Friday after a suspected Taliban militant rammed his explosive-laden car into the wall of an Afghan-NATO military base, Xinhua reported.
The incident occurred in the evening in Nangarhar province.
"The bomber rammed his explosive-laden vehicle into the wall of the base near the entrance of the compound at about 6.40 pm," said a provincial police spokesperson, adding the camp was located in Torkham, a town near the border with Pakistan.
Taliban were yet to react on the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing