Six injured in attack on train in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six persons, including
two security personnel, were injured when unidentified gunmen
fired at a train in Balochistan province of Pakistan early
on Sunday morning, police said.
The gunmen attacked the Quetta Express train near
Mangoli area of Jaffarabad district, police said.
The six injured persons were taken to a hospital in
Dera Murad Jamali.
The two security personnel were later shifted to a
hospital in Jacobabad due to their critical condition,
Law enforcement personnel cordoned off the area and
launched a search operation for the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack