Six injured in attack on train in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six persons, including
two security personnel, were injured when unidentified gunmen
fired at a train in Balochistan province of Pakistan early
on Sunday morning, police said.
The gunmen attacked the Quetta Express train near
Mangoli area of Jaffarabad district, police said.
The six injured persons were taken to a hospital in
Dera Murad Jamali.
The two security personnel were later shifted to a
hospital in Jacobabad due to their critical condition,
Law enforcement personnel cordoned off the area and
launched a search operation for the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites