Six injured in attack on train in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six persons, including
two security personnel, were injured when unidentified gunmen
fired at a train in Balochistan province of Pakistan early
on Sunday morning, police said.
The gunmen attacked the Quetta Express train near
Mangoli area of Jaffarabad district, police said.
The six injured persons were taken to a hospital in
Dera Murad Jamali.
The two security personnel were later shifted to a
hospital in Jacobabad due to their critical condition,
Law enforcement personnel cordoned off the area and
launched a search operation for the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok