Six killed in bomb blast in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six persons were killed and 15 more injured when a bomb went off in a crowded market in the Orakzai tribal region of northwest Pakistan on Thursday.
The bomb, hidden in a donkey cart, exploded in Hasanzai Bazar of Orakzai Agency this morning.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported that six persons were killed and 15 more wounded.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Orakzai Agency is one of the seven semi-autonomous tribal districts of northwest Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials