Six killed in bomb blast in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least six persons were killed and 15 more injured when a bomb went off in a crowded market in the Orakzai tribal region of northwest Pakistan on Thursday.
The bomb, hidden in a donkey cart, exploded in Hasanzai Bazar of Orakzai Agency this morning.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported that six persons were killed and 15 more wounded.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Orakzai Agency is one of the seven semi-autonomous tribal districts of northwest Pakistan.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative