Six killed in Karachi`s day of violence
Islamabad: A total of six people have been killed in various incidents of violence in Pakistan`s Karachi city, a media report said Monday.
An unidentified body bearing torture marks was recovered in Karachi`s Kharadar area while in the city`s SITE industrial area a man was killed in an incident of firing.
In another incident, one person was shot dead on Chandni chowk in the city`s Orangi Town.
A 60-year-old man was gunned down in Gulshan-i-Maymar locality in yet another incident. However, police suspect the faith healer was shot dead over a financial dispute.
In other incidents in Nazimabad and SITE areas, two people were shot dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Government to set up Rs 1.5k crore payment security fund for solar projects
- Rising dengue cases: PIL accuses govt of not being vigilant
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Consumers likely to feel pinch as coal freight hike may force companies to shift burden'
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Indian daughters' endeavours in Rio; demands all-round focus in sports