Six killed in Karachi`s day of violence
Islamabad: A total of six people have been killed in various incidents of violence in Pakistan`s Karachi city, a media report said Monday.
An unidentified body bearing torture marks was recovered in Karachi`s Kharadar area while in the city`s SITE industrial area a man was killed in an incident of firing.
In another incident, one person was shot dead on Chandni chowk in the city`s Orangi Town.
A 60-year-old man was gunned down in Gulshan-i-Maymar locality in yet another incident. However, police suspect the faith healer was shot dead over a financial dispute.
In other incidents in Nazimabad and SITE areas, two people were shot dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi