Six killed in Karachi`s day of violence
Islamabad: A total of six people have been killed in various incidents of violence in Pakistan`s Karachi city, a media report said Monday.
An unidentified body bearing torture marks was recovered in Karachi`s Kharadar area while in the city`s SITE industrial area a man was killed in an incident of firing.
In another incident, one person was shot dead on Chandni chowk in the city`s Orangi Town.
A 60-year-old man was gunned down in Gulshan-i-Maymar locality in yet another incident. However, police suspect the faith healer was shot dead over a financial dispute.
In other incidents in Nazimabad and SITE areas, two people were shot dead.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!