Six killed in Karachi`s day of violence
Islamabad: A total of six people have been killed in various incidents of violence in Pakistan`s Karachi city, a media report said Monday.
An unidentified body bearing torture marks was recovered in Karachi`s Kharadar area while in the city`s SITE industrial area a man was killed in an incident of firing.
In another incident, one person was shot dead on Chandni chowk in the city`s Orangi Town.
A 60-year-old man was gunned down in Gulshan-i-Maymar locality in yet another incident. However, police suspect the faith healer was shot dead over a financial dispute.
In other incidents in Nazimabad and SITE areas, two people were shot dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister