Six killed in rocket attack in Pak`s Balochistan
Islamabad: Six members of a family were
killed when rockets and mortars fired by unidentified
attackers hit their home in Balochistan province of southwest
Pakistan on Saturday, police said.
The six, including a man, his wife and four daughters,
died instantly after rockets and mortar shells hit their home
in Jaffarabad district, located east of provincial capital
Quetta, this morning.
The incident caused widespread panic among the
residents in the area inhabited by members of the Bugti tribe.
Law enforcement personnel cordoned off the area to
trace the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read