Six killed in rocket attack in Pak`s Balochistan
Islamabad: Six members of a family were
killed when rockets and mortars fired by unidentified
attackers hit their home in Balochistan province of southwest
Pakistan on Saturday, police said.
The six, including a man, his wife and four daughters,
died instantly after rockets and mortar shells hit their home
in Jaffarabad district, located east of provincial capital
Quetta, this morning.
The incident caused widespread panic among the
residents in the area inhabited by members of the Bugti tribe.
Law enforcement personnel cordoned off the area to
trace the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30