Six NGO employees kidnapped in Pak`s Balochistan
Islamabad: Six employees of an NGO were
kidnapped by unidentified armed men in the restive Balochistan
province of southwest Pakistan on Tuesday, security officials said.
The workers of the Balochistan Rural Support Programme,
an autonomous not-for-profit organization working in rural
areas of the province, were abducted in Barshur area of Pishin
district, officials of the Levies militia said.
They were going to work when the gunmen intercepted their
vehicle and took them away to an unknown location.
Law enforcement personnel reached the site and launched a
No group claimed responsibility for the abductions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him