Six persons arrested with explosives in Nepal
Kathmandu: Nepal Police has arrested six people, including the woman coordinator of a relatively unknown armed ethnic group, who were allegedly planning to carry out explosions in the capital city.
Police also seized explosives from a guest house being used by the members of the group on the outskirts of the city.
Six persons arrested with explosives in Nepal Members of the Joint Ethnic Freedom Front, who were planning to explode bombs at different places in the capital city were arrested today, claimed the Kathmandu Metropolitan Police Circle.
Six people including Sita Devi Yadav, the coordinator of the armed outfit, were arrested and explosive materials, communication equipment and mobile phones seized from them during a raid, police said.
Police also recovered pamphlets belonging to the armed group and its donation receipts, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH