Six persons arrested with explosives in Nepal
Kathmandu: Nepal Police has arrested six people, including the woman coordinator of a relatively unknown armed ethnic group, who were allegedly planning to carry out explosions in the capital city.
Police also seized explosives from a guest house being used by the members of the group on the outskirts of the city.
Six persons arrested with explosives in Nepal Members of the Joint Ethnic Freedom Front, who were planning to explode bombs at different places in the capital city were arrested today, claimed the Kathmandu Metropolitan Police Circle.
Six people including Sita Devi Yadav, the coordinator of the armed outfit, were arrested and explosive materials, communication equipment and mobile phones seized from them during a raid, police said.
Police also recovered pamphlets belonging to the armed group and its donation receipts, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried