Small Pak aircraft makes emergency landing
Islamabad: A small aircraft made an
emergency landing near the airport in the southern Pakistani
port city of Karachi on Friday, an official said.
The Cessna aircraft of Schon Air, which was on a
routine flight, landed on a ground located a short distance
from the airport after developing a fault this afternoon, said
Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Pervez George.
Both pilots on board were safe and there were no
reports of damage to the plane or property on the ground.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump