Small Pak aircraft makes emergency landing
Islamabad: A small aircraft made an
emergency landing near the airport in the southern Pakistani
port city of Karachi on Friday, an official said.
The Cessna aircraft of Schon Air, which was on a
routine flight, landed on a ground located a short distance
from the airport after developing a fault this afternoon, said
Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Pervez George.
Both pilots on board were safe and there were no
reports of damage to the plane or property on the ground.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini