Small Pak aircraft makes emergency landing
Islamabad: A small aircraft made an
emergency landing near the airport in the southern Pakistani
port city of Karachi on Friday, an official said.
The Cessna aircraft of Schon Air, which was on a
routine flight, landed on a ground located a short distance
from the airport after developing a fault this afternoon, said
Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Pervez George.
Both pilots on board were safe and there were no
reports of damage to the plane or property on the ground.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed