Small Pak aircraft makes emergency landing
Islamabad: A small aircraft made an
emergency landing near the airport in the southern Pakistani
port city of Karachi on Friday, an official said.
The Cessna aircraft of Schon Air, which was on a
routine flight, landed on a ground located a short distance
from the airport after developing a fault this afternoon, said
Civil Aviation Authority spokesman Pervez George.
Both pilots on board were safe and there were no
reports of damage to the plane or property on the ground.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air