Son for former Balochistan minister shot dead
Islamabad: The son of a former provincial minister was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Thursday, police said.
The gunmen attacked Hafiz Zubair, son of former provincial minister Hafiz Hussain Ahmad Sharodi, at a market in provincial capital Quetta.
He died instantly and the attackers fled from the scene, police said.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack. Balochistan has witnessed a spike in ethnic and political violence in recent months.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani