Son for former Balochistan minister shot dead
Islamabad: The son of a former provincial minister was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Thursday, police said.
The gunmen attacked Hafiz Zubair, son of former provincial minister Hafiz Hussain Ahmad Sharodi, at a market in provincial capital Quetta.
He died instantly and the attackers fled from the scene, police said.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack. Balochistan has witnessed a spike in ethnic and political violence in recent months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress