Son for former Balochistan minister shot dead
Islamabad: The son of a former provincial minister was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Thursday, police said.
The gunmen attacked Hafiz Zubair, son of former provincial minister Hafiz Hussain Ahmad Sharodi, at a market in provincial capital Quetta.
He died instantly and the attackers fled from the scene, police said.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack. Balochistan has witnessed a spike in ethnic and political violence in recent months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune