South Koreans killed in Sri Lanka lightning strike
Two of those killed after being struck by lightning in the central hill resort of Diyatalawa have been identified as South Koreans and not Chinese, police said.
They were sight seeing at Lipton`s Seat in the central holiday resort of Diyatalawa when struck by lightning, the police official said.
Three other Koreans, who were also injured in the incident, have been admitted to Diyatalawa hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi