South Koreans killed in Sri Lanka lightning strike
Two of those killed after being struck by lightning in the central hill resort of Diyatalawa have been identified as South Koreans and not Chinese, police said.
They were sight seeing at Lipton`s Seat in the central holiday resort of Diyatalawa when struck by lightning, the police official said.
Three other Koreans, who were also injured in the incident, have been admitted to Diyatalawa hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- MPCA to decide on holding elections in Monday's AGM
- The solar system is home to millions of Jupiter-like planets, reveals NASA!
- Force India move up to fourth after strong finish in Belgium
- If Kashmir issue is not resolved under Modi, it will never be resolved: Mehbooba
- Magical Ravichandran Ashwin hits 200; Lendl Simmons becomes his latest bunny