South Koreans killed in Sri Lanka lightning strike
Two of those killed after being struck by lightning in the central hill resort of Diyatalawa have been identified as South Koreans and not Chinese, police said.
They were sight seeing at Lipton`s Seat in the central holiday resort of Diyatalawa when struck by lightning, the police official said.
Three other Koreans, who were also injured in the incident, have been admitted to Diyatalawa hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state