Sri Lankan President to visit China
Beijing: Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapakse will pay a state visit to China at the invitation of Chinese President Xi Jinping between May 27 and 30, an official said on Monday.
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the announcement at the daily press briefing on Monday, reported Xinhua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred