Stop terrorists: Rehman Malik to Hamid Karzai
Karachi: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has urged Afghan President Hamid Karzai to take effective steps to stop terrorists crossing into Pakistan.
The Dawn quoted Malik as saying, that militants have again started their terror activities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Quetta, Karachi and several other cities after their failure on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Malik said government is working to protect the life and property of the masses, adding that all political forces and people would have to make joint efforts to fight terrorism.
He also said the Taliban could carry out any big terrorist activity in Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi or Multan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- Parliament passes bill to allow kids below 14 to be engaged in 'home-based work'
- NASA discovers alien solar system with tighlty packed planets in unsusual orbits
- PMO directs Niti Aayog to work on restructuring of UGC, AICTE
- Roger Federer pulls out of Rio Olympics following ongoing knee trouble
- Super 30 founder wants 'level playing field' for marginalised students at IIT entrance