Stop terrorists: Rehman Malik to Hamid Karzai
Karachi: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has urged Afghan President Hamid Karzai to take effective steps to stop terrorists crossing into Pakistan.
The Dawn quoted Malik as saying, that militants have again started their terror activities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Quetta, Karachi and several other cities after their failure on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Malik said government is working to protect the life and property of the masses, adding that all political forces and people would have to make joint efforts to fight terrorism.
He also said the Taliban could carry out any big terrorist activity in Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi or Multan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez