Stop terrorists: Rehman Malik to Hamid Karzai
Karachi: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has urged Afghan President Hamid Karzai to take effective steps to stop terrorists crossing into Pakistan.
The Dawn quoted Malik as saying, that militants have again started their terror activities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Quetta, Karachi and several other cities after their failure on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Malik said government is working to protect the life and property of the masses, adding that all political forces and people would have to make joint efforts to fight terrorism.
He also said the Taliban could carry out any big terrorist activity in Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi or Multan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof