Stop terrorists: Rehman Malik to Hamid Karzai
Karachi: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has urged Afghan President Hamid Karzai to take effective steps to stop terrorists crossing into Pakistan.
The Dawn quoted Malik as saying, that militants have again started their terror activities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Quetta, Karachi and several other cities after their failure on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Malik said government is working to protect the life and property of the masses, adding that all political forces and people would have to make joint efforts to fight terrorism.
He also said the Taliban could carry out any big terrorist activity in Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi or Multan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt