Stop terrorists: Rehman Malik to Hamid Karzai
Karachi: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has urged Afghan President Hamid Karzai to take effective steps to stop terrorists crossing into Pakistan.
The Dawn quoted Malik as saying, that militants have again started their terror activities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Quetta, Karachi and several other cities after their failure on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Malik said government is working to protect the life and property of the masses, adding that all political forces and people would have to make joint efforts to fight terrorism.
He also said the Taliban could carry out any big terrorist activity in Islamabad, Quetta, Karachi or Multan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months